Urology manages urinary tract conditions and diseases, for example, the bladder, urethra, and ureters. Urology likewise encompasses the male organs used in dissemination, yet female organs are avoided.
The urinary tract is the structure that makes, stores, and expels urine from the body. Urologists can treat any piece of this structure. Contains:
Gastroenterology Mainly concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases involving: -
- Kidneys, which are the organs that drive blood out of the channel to urinate.
- Ureters, which are cylinders through which urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder
- Bladder, which is an empty sac that stores urine
- The urethra, which is the cylinder through which urine passes out of the bladder to the body
- Adrenal organs, which are organs located on every kidney that discharge hormones
Some commonly performed urology tests are: -
- Male Advanced Rectal Exam (DRE) - For Men As It Was
- A prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test.
- Creatinine and blood urea nitrogen (BUN) blood test.
- Testosterone blood test.
- Urine analysis
Some special types of Urology field are: -
- Female Urology, which focuses on a woman's concept and states of the urinary tract
- Low infertility, which is around issues that prevent a man from imagining a child with his partner
- Neurology, which centers around urinary issues due to the states of the sensory system
- Medical Urology, which focuses on urinary issues in youth